Ok, technically, I’ve been writing this post all day. The first one was an actual complaint…after that, I got a little silly. I know, shocking.
- Some days I love the 8-hour break called work. Then I feel bad for feeling good about leaving the whining. Fun! #motherhoodsuckssometimes
- I find it a little disturbing how I can hear my skin sigh with relief when I put on moisturizer. #havingdryskinsuckssometimes
- It’s so hard to lay out the plastic sheeting just right…there’s always that tell-tale leak. #beingaserialkillersuckssometimes
- Craving s’mores… #beingavegetariansuckssometimes
- Just found the bobby pin I was using as a stylus behind a pen. And I’ve been dating things 6/18 all day. #beingditzysuckssometimes
- How does it feel? #sucksucksuck
- FYI…If you don’t know me that well, I have a dark kind of humor. And sarcastic. And I’m listening to #NIN now.
- I’ll spare you the story behind this one… #beingmaturesuuckssometimes
- I was talking to those who might be concerned about my emo-sounding tweets today. Obviously not you @litdreamer. 😉
- Because secretly I want to be Queen of The Army of Sarcastic Bitches. #aspirationsiamnotthinkingthrough
- #beingundeadsucks:RT @MikeWas -Go to http://www.newsweek.com Perform Konami code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Enter)
- Last RT via @litdreamer – Even Ethan went AAAAHHH!! over it!
And if you don’t follow me on Twitter, you’re not really my friend. And if your friends don’t follow me on Twitter, they’re not really your friends. Or something like that.